Tuition Assistance Application
In order to help you make financial plans for the academic year 2022-2023, application forms for Tuition Assistance will be available online starting Tuesday March 1, 2022. The application form must be completed and uploaded along the requested documents by Friday May 13, 2022.
Tuition assistance will be granted to students according to the following criteria:
- Student is in need of tuition assistance
- Student has a good disciplinary record
- Student has a satisfactory academic record
- Student has been promoted.
Please make sure that the application includes the following documents: (failure to do so will result in ineligibility)
- Employment certificate obtained from the employer of each parent, if both parents are in employment. It should verify the occupation, job title, salary, years of service, number of months payable and benefits (educational benefits, accommodation, etc.).
- If a parent is self-employed, documentation of annual income should be provided, as well as, the Business Registration (سجلَ تجاري) and income tax statements.
- Copy of Family Civil Status Record اخراج قيد عائلي)) for Lebanese applicants.
- Copy of passport for foreign applicants.
- School certificate of annual fees for each dependent child enrolled at a university/college or a school other than IC.
- Photocopies of recent relevant documents pertinent to assets and liabilities mentioned in the application e.g. (mortgage, loan agreements, car registration forms, etc.).
- Photocopy of recent rental contract (عقد ايجار) and/or ownership deed(s) (سندات ملكيّة) of a house, resort, land, and/or business premises.
- Any additional documentation that would support the application for tuition assistance (e.g. medical reports and recent medical/hospitals bills, certificate of job termination, etc.)
The Board of Trustees has voted three new measures to make sure every eligible student benefits from an IC education:
- The minimum amount of tuition assistance that eligible families will receive is 25%.
- The tuition assistance will no longer be limited to two children per family.
- Students will not have to wait for their second year at IC to benefit from tuition assistance.
Please note that house visits might be scheduled to further assess the applicant’s financial needs.
Funds allocated for tuition assistance will be deducted equally from the second and third trimester fees (2022-2023).
The school reserves the right to withdraw tuition assistance if the student does not maintain both an acceptable academic and disciplinary record.
In order to ensure that your application is processed, kindly make sure you have settled or made an arrangement to settle the full tuition fees for the current year 2021-2022 before applying for tuition assistance for next year.
Rest assured that all information provided in the applications, as well as, details that you share with us will be kept strictly confidential.