International College Health Centers provide a responsive and accessible medical service from
Professional nursing staff at IC are always available to look after students when they are sick, to explain how to prevent illness, and to support them whenever they need medical help.
Location & Office Hours
Middle & Secondary infirmary
Ain Aar infirmary
Ras Beirut Middle and
Monday - Friday, from 7:00 am till 4:00 p.m.
Ras Beirut Preschool, Elementary and Ain Aar Schools:
Monday - Friday, from 7:30 am
(Nurse available for
WINTER SCHEDULE SEPTEMBER 2020 UNTIL JUNE 2021
|Dr.N.Sharara (Middle & Secondary Infirmary)||12:00 pm - 2:00 pm||7:30 am - 9:30 am||8:15 am - 10:15 am||11:15 am - 12:45 pm||12:00 pm - 2:00 pm|
|Dr.J.Usta (Middle & Secondary Infirmary)||
8:00 am - 10:00 am
|1:30 pm - 3:30 pm||2:00 pm - 3:30 pm||8:00 am - 10:00 am||8:30 am -10:30am|
7:30 am - 9:00 am
|12:45 pm - 1:45 pm|
|Dr.J. Abi Raad
|7:30 am - 9:30 am||7:30 am - 9:30 am||7:30 am - 9:30 am||7:30 am - 9:30 am||7:30 am - 9:30 am|
N.B: Faculty, staff and retirees are required to book an appointment before coming to the infirmary.
Before the beginning of the school year, parents must complete the IC health record detailing their child’s medical history and vaccination record. It is also essential to keep the Infirmary informed of any significant health changes that may occur.
First Aid Tips
Myths & Facts
The Infirmary has compiled answers to questions regularly received by our department. Please check our FAQ section.
- Do you call parents when you receive a sick student?
- What do you do if a student is sick and cannot be present in class?
- Does the IC Infirmary charge for medical or nursing services?
- Can an IC student see a specialist if needed?
- Do you have a policy regarding prescribed medications?
- Do you have a school counselor?
- Do you share my child’s health information with teachers?
- Can students carry medication in school?
- Do I have to take my child out of the school when the nurse calls? What do you do if I can't come immediately?
- Do you provide sexual health education at IC?
- When should I keep my child at home because of illness?
- What are the health services provided by the IC Infirmary?
- What are the medical services provided by the IC Infirmary?
- What will you do if my child becomes ill at school?
Telephone + 961 1 374980 Ext.
Fax + 961 1 364107
Postal address 113-5373 Beirut, Lebanon
|Dr. Nabil Sharara||03/818511||121/ email@example.com|
|Dr. Jinan Usta||03/344939||121/ firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Joe Abi Raademail@example.com|
|Preschool Infirmary||Mrs. Amal Yaacoub (RN)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Elementary Infirmary||Mrs. Vicky Sakr (RN)||email@example.com|
|Middle & Secondary School Infirmary||Ms. Rita Abboud (RN)||70/108823||121/ firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs. Liliane Zeidan (RN)||03/789317||121/ email@example.com|
|Mr. Ali Fakih (Infirmary Assistant)||70/144089||121/ firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ain-Aar Infirmary||Mrs. Dalida Sayah (RN)||email@example.com|
|Mrs. Rima Makhoul Rizk (RN)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Important Telephone Numbers
Red Cross: 140
Civil defense: 125