IC Policy regarding School Fees
- Students are permitted to join classes at the beginning of an academic year only if the School Fees for the previous year have been settled in full and payment arrangements for the current year are done within the announced deadlines.
- The School Fees for each academic year are payable in three installments.
- Students who pay the first trimester School Fees for an academic year, and do not request any refund prior to June 1, as herein provided for, are liable to pay the full School Fees for that academic year even in case of non-attendance.
- Students would be entitled to safeguard their enrollment for the next academic year only if the total School Fees for the current academic year and the first trimester fees for the next academic year have been fully settled or payment arrangements have been made with the school; IF THE STUDENT WISHES TO JOIN IC BEYOND JANUARY OF THE SAME ACADEMIC YEAR, HE/SHE SHOULD PASS A FULL PLACEMENT TEST.
- Students are entitled to receive enrollment certificates and report cards for the academic year only if the School Fees for that year have been fully settled.
- Students withdrawing from school without paying their outstanding School Fees shall be liable to pay the full School Fees for that year.
- The first trimester School Fees are refundable only if a written request is submitted to the Business Office prior to June 1, date after which, no refund shall be made in any case and for any reason whatsoever.
- No refund shall be made for the second and third trimester School Fees in any case and for any reason whatsoever.
- The development fee for new students is refundable only if a written request is submitted to the Business Office prior to September 1, date after which, no refund shall be made in any case and for any reason whatsoever.
- In the event the students are asked to repeat the class they were enrolled in, they shall have a period of 5 business days, as of the announcement on the IC’s website of the date for providing the school results, to inform the school in writing of their intention to withdraw and to request the refund of the first trimester School Fees. In case the school is not notified within these 5 days, the students shall be considered as repeating and shall be liable to pay the full School Fees.
- In the event a student is asked to withdraw from school prior to the start of the academic year, the first trimester School Fees for the next academic year shall be refunded.