- 60 consecutive calendar days with full pay
- 30 additional consecutive calendar days with half pay (if requested)
- 4 consecutive calendar days with full pay immediately following the death of a grand-parent, parent, spouse, sibling, or child
Emergency Personal Leave
- 2 emergency/personal days per year with full pay
This leave could be combined with a weekend but not with a major holiday and must be approved by the director.
- 30 days for prolonged illness with full pay
- 60 additional days at half pay
Sick leave shall be granted on the evidence of a medical report endorsed by the IC physician.
- Summer break
Leave of Absence
- One (1) year without pay
- Full-time service for three consecutive years
- Application submitted in writing prior to January 15
- During leave, NO education benefits for children
- Notice to school regarding return from leave submitted in writing by January 15 of the year of leave
- 7 consecutive calendar days with full pay from the date of the marriage ceremony.
- 1 day missed = Annual Salary / 360