Ways to Give & Why People Give
There are numerous ways to make a gift to IC.
Your partnership supports IC’s mission to educate young men and women who will serve as role models in a global society.
Thank you for your generosity.
For US taxpayers:
IC is a 501(c)(3) and all contributions are tax-deductible as allowable by law.
To make your gift online
Please visit our Make a Gift page to make a donation with your credit card through Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
|To make your gift over the phone or by mail|
For the school’s main office in Beirut, you may call the following number or send your gift to:
Office of Alumni and Advancement
P.O. Box 113-5373
If you reside in North America, please send your gift to:
Office of Advancement
215 Park Ave. South, #1710
New York, NY 10003
|To make a matching gift|
Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees and their families to give to charitable organizations. Most of these programs match individual or combined-spousal contributions dollar for dollar, and some will even double or triple the amount of your gift. Please check with the Human Resources Office at the company you work for to find out if they have a matching gift program.
|To make your gift by bank transfer|
Please use the below information to make the bank transfer. Make sure to include your name and your address next to reference so that we can track your gift. You can also specify the designation of your gift. To get the Bank information please follow this link.
|To make a gift of stocks|
To learn more about this option, please send an email to ICNY@ic.edu.lb
- Inspire our learners of today to become the global citizen leaders of tomorrow
- Give back for the education you received
- Guide students to access top universities in Lebanon and around the world
- Make an investment in the athletics and extracurricular activities
- Join 500+ families who contribute annually and more than 4,000 graduates that have given back
- Name a program or facility to showcase your support and leave a lasting legacy
- Ensure a diverse student body and create an endowed scholarship
- Invest in Lebanon. A strong, vibrant IC is healthy for the country and region
IC, established in 1891, will continue with your help and support for generations to come.