Dear members of our IC community,
In response to the evolution of the situation created by the COVID-19 spread, we will restrict the access to our campuses as of 11:30 am tomorrow.
This means that after 11:30 am tomorrow, parents, students, admin staff (EXCEPT for Directors and Assistant Directors), and teachers will not be able to access the campuses without having previously scheduled an appointment with one of the directors, the Vice President, the President, the CFO or one of the finance officers.
Infirmaries will receive patients by appointment only. They will be open according to the following schedules and protocols:
- Ras Beirut will be open every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 am till 11:30am.
- Dr. Usta will be available to see patients from 9:00 am till 10:30 am.
- Ain Aar will be open every Wednesday from 9:00 am till 11:30 am.
- Dr. Abi Raad will be available to see patients from 9:30 am till 11:00 am.
Please note that patients with flu symptoms such as FEVER, RUNNY NOSE OR COUGH are NOT allowed to come to the infirmary and must go to the flu clinic at AUBMC.
Teachers and parents may come tomorrow from 9:00am to 11:30 am to both campuses if they need to pick material.
Please note that the following procedures that will be implemented at the RB campus until further notice:
- The Lower gate will be open to IC employees only.
- The Main upper gate will be open to IC employees, parents, and visitors only if they have a pre-scheduled appointment with a school director, the VP, the President, the finance office, or the doctor.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this new procedure may cause you.
We hope that you are all staying safe and are remaining as calm as possible in the face of uncharted times.