- Professeur de Français
- Professeur d'Histoire/Géo
- IT Applications Assistant
- Senior Accountant
- SIS Officer
IC is looking for an outstanding highly motivated French Teacher to join its Middle School in Ain Aar campus on a full-time basis, commencing September 2019. The French Teacher will teach and educate middle school students according to the curriculum guidelines and the educational needs, abilities and potential of individual students.
The ideal candidate will have a:
- Bachelor’s degree in French Language and Literature, and a Teaching Diploma.
- Master’s degree (preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of full-time teaching experience in a recognized educational institution.
- Understanding of effective teaching and learning strategies.
- Excellent communication skills in French and a good working knowledge of English.
Nous recrutons pour la rentrée 2019 un(e) professeur d’Histoire/Géo pour les classes secondaires sur le campus Ras Beyrouth. Ce poste exige :
· Une licence d’enseignement en Histoire et Géographie
· Une excellente maîtrise du français parlé et écrit, ainsi qu’un anglais courant
· Une expérience d’enseignement de cinq ans au moins
IC is looking for an IT Applications Assistant to join its IT Department in Ras Beirut campus on a full-time basis, commencing March 2019. He/she will assist in the functional and technical administration of various applications used by the School’s staff, faculty, and students. In addition, this position will be responsible for troubleshooting, supporting, maintaining, and end-user training.
The ideal candidate will have a:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with application administration and business requirements gathering
- Good Knowledge of SQL programming languages and databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
IC is seeking a Co-Teacher to join its Lower School in Ain Aar, effective January 2019.
The Co-Teacher provides additional assistance and instruction to students. He/she assists the teacher in achieving the learning objectives and works individually or in small groups to reinforce instruction, monitor performance, and support learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Preschool or Elementary Education or the equivalent in addition to a Teaching Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time teaching experience in a recognized educational institution (PYP is a plus)
- Understanding of effective learning and teaching strategies
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (bilingual English/French will be given priority).
- Applications will be carefully examined to evaluate education and experience in relationship to the specific requirements of the position.
- Applications that do not meet the requirements will be discarded.
- If we have job openings, applicants whose expertise is more in line with our current needs will be contacted for interview.
- If there are no job openings, we will keep your application on active file for future reference.
- Apply online in order to ensure that your application receives full review and consideration.