Career Opportunities - Elementary School
L'international College, site de Ras Beyrouth, recrute pour son école élémentaire, un(e) Professeur(e) titulaire / Co-enseignante pour un poste d'enseignement à temps plein (section française) au titre de l'année scolaire 2021-2022:
Les principales compétences requises pour ce poste sont les suivantes :
- Niveau Bac+3 : être titulaire, au minimum, d'une licence d'enseignement;
- Une expérience d’au moins trois années dans l’enseignement des programmes français (BO) ;
- La connaissance du Programme Primaire (PYP) de l’IB serait un atout ;
- Excellente maîtrise des notions de didactique et de pédagogie ;
- Très bonne aptitude à la communication, aux relations interpersonnelles et au travail en équipe ;
- Très bonne aptitude pour enseigner à distance en utilisant des outils tels que Google classroom, Meet, Zoom, Seesaw, Screencastify, Jamboard.
- Parfaite maîtrise du français parlé et écrit.
- Compréhension de la langue anglaise souhaitée
Veuillez s'il vous plaît postuler online
IC is looking for a Full Time Counselor to join its Elementary School at Ras Beirut Campus, under Staff Employment Agreement, effective September 2021.
The Counselor works with students, parents and staff to help determine and improve the child’s well-being.
The counselor provides education, prevention and intervention services that facilitate social skills and development of self-management with the ultimate aim of enhancing the educational and psycho-social development of children.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as a child protection officer;
- Identify academic, personal and social/emotional needs for the purpose of removing barriers to learning and in promoting academic achievement;
- Observe students as required and as needed;
- Listen to students’ concerns about academic, emotional or social problems;
- Help students process their problems and plan goals and action;
- Intervene and assist students in the event of a crisis or during transitions;
- Present sessions addressing social skills, behavior issues, personality and emotional development;
- Contribute to online platforms such as Advisory Moodle Course as needed thus informing teachers about student’s needs;
- Provide a safe and supportive learning environment;
- Work with faculty, staff and parents to improve the mental, social and emotional development of students;
- Offer professional workshops to parents and teachers;
- Work closely with all school student support personnel;
- Keep a thorough, comprehensive and confidential record of each student/group of students, these are the property of IC, consulted and shared to support students;
- Ensure appropriate records are handed on as students’ progress from a school to another;
- Take action whenever a student’s safety is at risk in compliance with the school policies and procedure;
- Assist with transition to the next school division for admissions as needed;
- With parental consent refer to and collaborate with outside specialists;
- Attend class meetings as appropriate or as needed;
- Hold regular meetings with the Director;
- Provide support for students undergoing disciplinary actions (Social, emotional, educational and family support);
- Submit a regular report evaluating the cases and making recommendations;
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Director.
Educational Background & Competencies:
The ideal candidate will have a:
- Master’s degree in school counseling/Psychology or a related field from an accredited and reputable university;
- Permit to practice the profession from the Ministry of Public Health or equivalent overseas qualifications;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in school counseling (school age appropriate: 3 to 18 years)
- High standard of ethical, confidentiality/privacy and healthy professional boundaries
- Qualities including great interpersonal and communication skills, empathy, open-mindedness, flexibility, a cross-cultural mind, can establish healthy rapport with students
- Proficiency in foreign languages, mainly in English and French
Please apply online through IC website
The deadline for applying is on September 20th, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.