IC is looking for an outstanding Librarian to join its Elementary School in Ras Beirut, commencing September 2019. The Librarian carries out a variety of tasks including issuing and returning materials on the LMS, delivering classes daily, maintaining the library collections, assisting students with finding information, and promoting magazines, books and other materials. He/she collaborates with teachers and specialists on a regular basis. The librarian also promotes library events to the school community, and aims to allow students to develop a life-long love of reading.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science
- Previous experience of working in a school Library
- Excellent fluency in French required: the Librarian will be responsible for delivering all classes in French to the students studying in the French curriculum
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic/English in speaking, reading and writing
- Good time management and organization skills and an ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A high proficiency in IT skills (knowledge of Destiny desired)
IC is looking for a Full Time Floor Advisor to join its Secondary School in Ras Beirut, effective October 2019.
The ideal candidate will have a:
· Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, or related field
· Previous experience with adolescents is preferred
· Strong written and oral communication skills in English and French
· Ability to work as a member of a team
- Applications will be carefully examined to evaluate education and experience in relationship to the specific requirements of the position.
- Applications that do not meet the requirements will be discarded.
- If we have job openings, applicants whose expertise is more in line with our current needs will be contacted for interview.
- If there are no job openings, we will keep your application on active file for future reference.
- Apply online in order to ensure that your application receives full review and consideration.