FAQs Tuition and Assistance
- In order to make a financial plan, how can parents know in advance when tuition fees will be posted and how much they will be?
- How can parents have access to the fee note?
- How can parents pay the tuition fees?
- Can parents pay the tuition fees in installments?
- Are parents able to obtain a refund after paying the tuition fees?
- Are parents able to withdraw a child after receiving the grade report?
- Is there a connection between giving and admissions?
- How and when can applications be made for tuition assistance?
- What is the criteria in order to apply for tuition assistance?
- What are the documents needed to submit an application form for tuition assistance?
- How can the application for tuition assistance be submitted?
- Is the tuition assistance process confidential?
- Who makes the final decision on the application for tuition assistance?
- How can parents be informed of the result from a tuition assistance application?
Please follow the steps below to view your child/children's fee note:
1. Go to the IC website www.ic.edu.lb.
2. Choose < finance & services > from the horizontal menu, then < student services >, then <fee note > under < tuition fees>, or from the announcements icon on the main page.
3. Add the student id number and password then click on the <fee note>.
4. Print three copies and pay the balance due at any of the banks mentioned on the fee note.
5. Payment for less than the due balance is not accepted.
The first trimester fees are not refundable unless a written request is submitted to the student section of the business office prior to June 1 or any other deadline specified by the business office; after this date, no refund shall be made in any case and for any reason whatsoever.
No refund shall be made for the second and third trimester fees in any case and for any reason whatsoever.
The capital development fees for new students are only refundable if a written request is submitted to the student section of the business office prior to September 1 or any other deadline specified by the business office.
In the event a student is asked to repeat the class he is enrolled in, the parents/guardians must inform the school in writing, to the student section of the business office, within five business days of the issuing date of the school results, of their intention to withdraw the student from IC within the aforementioned deadline. In the event the parents/guardians fail to inform the school of their intention to withdraw the student from IC within the aforementioned deadline, such student shall be considered as repeating and their parents/guardians shall be liable to pay the full fees for the next academic year.
In the event a student is asked by the school to withdraw from IC, prior to the start of the academic year, the school shall refund the first trimester fees for the next academic year.
1. Employment certificate mentioning the education benefit parents receive from employer
2. Business registration certificate and income tax statement for self-employed parents
3. Copy of family civil status for Lebanese applicants
4. Copy of passport for foreign applicants
5. Annual fees of dependent children at other schools
6. Documents pertaining to assets and liabilities (for example, mortgage, loans, or car registration)
7. Rental contract or ownership deed of a house, land, business premises or similar
8. Any additional document that supports the application (such as medical report, hospital bills or job termination letters for example)