- 70 consecutive calendar days with full pay.
- 2 consecutive calendar days with full pay immediately following the death of a grand-parent, parent, spouse, sibling, or child.
- 3 mo. to 2 years 15 days with pay and equally without pay
- 3rd & 4th year 30 days with pay and equally without pay
- 5th & 6th year 45 days with pay and equally without pay
- 7th to 10th year 60 days with pay and equally without pay
- 10 years and above 75 days with pay and equally without pay
Sick leave shall be granted on the evidence of a medical report endorsed by the IC physician.
- 4 weeks after the completion of one full year of service.
- 5 weeks after the completion of twenty five full years of service
- 1st to 10th year 3 weeks
- 11th to 24th year 4 weeks
- 25th year and above 5 weeks
If the employee is hired before March 2009 and provided employee’s services are NOT required, they will be entitled to an additional 4 weeks of vacation.
Official holidays, sickness days, or maternity days falling within the vacation do not entitle employees to additional days off.
Unused vacation time cannot be rolled over to the next year.
Last date to use vacation days is September 30 of every year.
- 1 day missed = Annual Salary / 360