Welcome to the IC libraries
The mission of the school library program is to ensure that IC students and staff are literate, lifelong learners. This is accomplished, with sufficient funding for resources, by the school library staff who:
- provide instruction in acquiring, using, and evaluating information and ideas
- stimulate interest in reading and an appreciation of literature
- provide intellectual and physical access to materials in traditional and electronic formats
- work with teachers to design and carry out research activities which support their curriculum
- examine, assess, weed, and renew the collection to support the curriculum and recreational reading.
The IC library system comprises 7 libraries on two campuses. Each school has its own library designed to meet the needs and pleasure of the specific grade levels. Please click on the school name to access individual library pages.
You may reach the Central Librarian at the following address:
P.O. Box 113-5373
Tel: 961-1-367 402
Telefax: 961-1-362 500/1
e-mail: Mrs. Silvana Bartlett